Where Are My Communication Cards?
How to Find & Print Your Cards
You can access* your Communication Cards on a computer, keep the images handy on your mobile device, or print-at-home for your personal use using the PDF (PDF not available for all decks).
*Please note that, for security reasons, your products links will expire after 3 downloads or one week, whichever occurs first. Please reach out to support if you need additional assistance.
How to Find Your Cards
We recommend you save your files to a computer or transfer them from your phone to a location where you can easily access them. The file[s] will automatically download to the location set by your device or computer (usually a folder named "Downloads").
If you have an iPhone and you clicked your download link and you're not sure where your cards are, here are some tips.
- Look for the "Files" app (looks like a blue folder) on your iPhone.
- If you can't locate it, depending on your iPhone version, you can use the search at the bottom of the home screen OR swipe right and search for "Files."
- You can also ask Siri to "Open the files app."
- If you don't see your previously downloaded files in "recents," use your link to download the files again and then repeat.
Some files will be "zipped" and you can use your computer's tool to "unzip" the compressed files. Once you do, you will see the individual card jpgs and/or PDF files.
How to Print Your Cards
- Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) for Mac or PC to open the PDF file. https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
- Click on the print icon in the top left corner or
- on a PC, click Ctrl+P
- on a Mac, click Command+P
- Under Page Sizing & Handling, click "Booklet"
- Booklet subset: should say, "both sides"
- Click Print.
That's all you need to do to print the cards (2 per page) true to size.